Stay safe on OnlyRuns.com
General safety advice
- Chat the client. Engage the potential client in a chat and make relevant inquiries such as name, residence area and what platform he/she had your number.
- Insist on a video call. Escorts – see the client you would be meeting. Try and take a screen shot for future evidence in case the untoward happens. Clients – don’t send money before you meet unless it is an agreed adult video call. Also insist on video call to verify the caller matches the pictures on his/her profile.
- Demand upfront transportation fare: It indicates how serious the client is. Don’t waste your effort to go meet a client only to be stood up.
- Use common sense. Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically promises of quick money. Listen to your instincts and leave if you are uncomfortable or sense danger.
- Never give out financial information. Clients– This includes bank account details, eBay/PayPal info, and any other information that could be misused.
Scams and frauds to watch out for
- Fake payment services. OnlyRuns.com does not offer any form of payment scheme or protection. Please report any emails claiming to offer such services. Avoid using online payment services or escrow sites unless you are 100% sure that they are genuine.
- Fake information requests. OnlyRuns.com verifies first-time posters to improve security of the site. If you receive an email from us asking for any personal details, we recommend that you contact us directly via phone to communicate your details and avoid potential scams.
- Fake fee requests. Avoid anyone that asks for extra fees to verification and other upgrade statuses. OnlyRuns.com never requests payments for its basic services and fees are available on the site for direct payments
- Requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These services are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid requests to use these services.
OnlyRuns.com’s safety measures
We work continuously to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable experience on OnlyRuns.com.
Our safety measures include:
- Hiding your email address on ads you post to protect you from spam.
- Giving you the option to hide your phone number on ads you post to protect you from spam.
- Making constant improvements to our technology to detect and prevent suspicious or inappropriate activity behind the scenes.
- Tracking reports of suspicious or illegal activity to prevent offenders from using the site again.
Reporting a safety issue
If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam, please report your situation to us immediately. If you have been cheated, we also recommend that you contact OnlyRuns.com for assistance.
OnlyRuns.com is committed to ensuring the privacy of its users and therefore does not share information about its users publicly. However, we are committed to the safety of our users and will cooperate with the relevant security departments should we receive any requests for information in connection with fraudulent or other criminal activity.